Forms and Publications
- Blank Claim Form – Use this form if you can’t find the item you are searching for online.
- Claim Information Affidavit – We’ll require you and the reporting organization to complete this form if we can’t find the cash or securities item you are requesting to claim.
- Estate Hold Harmless – We’ll request this form from court appointed estate representatives.
- Hold Harmless – We’ll request this form from account owners.
- Organization Hold Harmless – We’ll request this form from an officer of the claiming organization.
- Corporate Claim Error or Reimbursement Application
- Security Refund Request – Use this form to indicate your preference for the return of your securities.
- Small Estates Affidavit – If the account owner is deceased and there was no estate representative appointed by the courts, the surviving spouse or child of the deceased or the unreimbursed payor of the funeral expenses may use this form.
- Table of Heirs – A form used, usually in tandem with a Small Estates Affidavit, by surviving blood relatives of a decedent if there was no estate representative appointed by the courts.
- W-8BEN for Individuals (W-8BEN-E for Entities) – If you do not reside in the United States (U.S.) and do not have a U.S. Social Security Number.
- Handbook for Reporters of Unclaimed Funds
- Report of Abandoned Property (AC 2686)
- Verification and Checklist for Unclaimed Property (AC 2709)
- Extension Request Form
- Waiver Request Form
- Office of the State Comptroller Rules and Regulations
- Collateral Loan Broker's Registration Statement