Welcome to the
Bureau of State Expenditures
Vendor Management Unit (VMU) Site
Welcome to the New York State home page for vendor information within the Office of the State Comptroller. This site provides documents and links that will assist vendors in doing business with the State of New York through the Statewide Financial System (SFS). If problems are encountered while using Vendor Self Service (eSupplier), contact the SFS Help Desk by phone: (855) 233-8363 or email: email@example.com.
- Provide their ten-digit vendor number instead of their Federal Tax Identification Number when doing business with New York State. Vendors may contact the New York State agency they do business with for their assigned ten-digit vendor number.
- Create an eSupplier account to maintain address and contact information and view payment/status information for invoices paid after April 1, 2012.
- Enroll in ePayments to receive payments through the electronic transfer of funds to their bank accounts via Automated Clearing House (ACH).
Self-Service Account Payment Tools:
- Learn how to access and navigate around eSupplier
- Learn how to identify what New York State agency is sending payments
- Learn how to review POs, invoices and payments in eSupplier
Thank you for doing business with New York State!